Giving Tuesday is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving in the US. It is a “global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world.”
Your donation with AOL will go towards our dance and music scholarships, art kit distribution and our holiday giving program which will provide Christmas gifts to children in local group homes this December. It will also enter you in our raffle contest to win a $100 Visa gift card or a canvas created by the attendees of our most recent community event.
Every gift reaches a heart!
- $20 provides an art kit and art pad for a child in foster care.
- $200 pays for an art party for a group home.
- $800 pays for dance tuition and attire for a year.
There are many ways to give back with The Art of Love.
- You can donate today! The Art of Love is an IRS tax exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization, Tax ID 85-1895347.
- Email [email protected] to volunteer at our next event.
- Click the Amazon image below to make The Art of Love your charity of choice. You shop and a percentage of your purchases generate AmazonSmile donations at no cost to you.
- Purchase an art kit to be donated to a child in foster care.